Final Frontiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private science fiction AU rp forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Referencesss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bubbelah
Admin
Bubbelah

Referencesss Empty
PostSubject: Referencesss   Referencesss EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:09 pm

(I had to force myself to submit another application before doing these, sorry this is late @-@)

Franziska Catherine Juliane Schimpf
All the same as in her original app.  The daughter of a business/government magnate on Earth.  Getting away from Earth is her job as part of the next step in colonization, but also, she feels she needs to get away from having to see her braindead son every day, to finally consider him dead.  

Perele Steisel, now only known as "Vesna"
The daughter of a Kuprynian traveling band chief (based on Zaporozhian cossacks ofc) and a woman from a marginalized diaspora that live on the outskirts of most developed planets after their own was destroyed in a catastrophe of debated circumstances centuries before.  After the subjugation of the Kuprynians by the Beztsvet empire, she was taken as an orphan to be the "sister" of the child Tsar (having been proved useful, as the heritage of her mother and father gave her no real homeland and she spent it travelling on various ships with her brother, she knew a lot of languages and secrets).  After dabbling without permission in criminal activity, she was sold by the tsar to the Crosses as a "princess" as part of an exchange for an alliance.  Was used sexually within the crosses before being trafficked out to other planets for money, eventually contracting a venereal disease which proves to be untreatable and fatal to male zeks, and is killing her at a much slower rate.  This was the only way she was able to get out of the slave trade, and work as a spy and a smuggler for her still "brother," travelling between Oude Rode Ogen and Beztsvet, transferring information for certain Humans who don't want their own plans known to the rest of the crew.  [DESIGN COMING SOON~]

Kuzma Zolotaryov
[Info basically the same except for his backstory]
Having lost his mother the same as Vesna, he was a child when they lived in the Crosses and from there come many of his value systems and contacts, although he doesn't have tattoos and does not consider himself a pat of that community.  The only visible markings on him are red lights under scarred skin on his right arm, from an identification and detainment process that all of his group (including Vesna, but she removed hers surgically, herself) have gone through, so that governments on different planets can keep track of their activity, believing them to be dangerous people.  The implant has the ability to cause immense pain and nearly shut down all biological functions if controlled (Pyotr most likely has a control, being a tsar, and used it on Vesna more than once).  Kuzma works as contracted security on Oude Rode Ogen.

Phyu Hla
[Everything literally the same, different design on the way]

Citra Inda Batavaputri
[Everything the same, new design coming]

Ambroos Van der Haven
[Everything the Same]

Guzel (only spelled this way because I don't feel like digging up instructions to add umlauts--) Karadeniz
[Everything the same, only that she supervises hydroponic food and plant production on the ship-- she is still not planning to return to it]

Arkadiy Boytsov
26 yo, Homosexual, design coming soon
He is a navigator and a gunner offered to the Human delegation secretly by the Beztsvet monarchy as an incentive.  

[Working on my Chinese Characters, will get them up soon! andddddd-]

Hajigul Kedeer
20 yo, heterosexual
Daughter of a Cirqulgu chieftain and Timur's cousin, supressed by Valley-living Oratoans (will have a name for these chinese ocs' government soon) and living as a concubine for the king.  She was found and captured after running away from her cousin after refusing to marry Rustam.

Ashlultum
36 yo, 5'4", married to Yimah (?) refs coming soon--

Radu Stanilescu
[not figured out yet :O so here is just a placeholder]

(WHO DID I FORGET--)

Last edited by Bubbelah on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://finalfrontiersrp.forumotion.com
Bubbelah
Admin
Bubbelah

Referencesss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referencesss   Referencesss EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 7:35 pm

I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING--

One small thing, personality-wise:

-Vesna used to catch old radio signals from earth and as a result is pretty enamored with "earth culture"
Back to top Go down
Bubbelah
Admin
Bubbelah

Referencesss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referencesss   Referencesss EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:53 am

Referencesss Scifi111

Refs for Franzi and Vesna! Obvs these arent their only clothes (well, for Vesna they might be--) so Franzi's will change over time while vesna's are more symbolic, with chains and the neck tattoo to sort of signify that she's someone's property.
Back to top Go down
Bubbelah
Admin
Bubbelah

Referencesss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referencesss   Referencesss EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:18 am

Referencesss Scifi212

WISH I COLORED THE REST OF IT but her color scheme is gold/expensive colors, anyways, so... why :I  Also, the emergence of #bothtittiesout ashlultum and the "wings" on the back to be reminiscent of Ishtar
Back to top Go down
Bubbelah
Admin
Bubbelah

Referencesss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referencesss   Referencesss EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:33 am

FIXED WRONG PIC /SOB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Referencesss Empty